The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1, 2012




With the flurry of activities leading up to and going on for Halloween I haven't been able to share the news (brag) about the two latest Eagle Scouts!  Both Zach and Nate sat (individually) for their Eagle Boards of Review late tuesday evening.  Once the board members made their decision and signed the paperwork the young men officially earned their Eagle Scout ranks.  Mom and Dad now have the honor of organizing an Eagle Court of Honor so the troop can present the ranks and help celebrate.  In the meantime, they both still have jobs within the troop not to mention a younger brother who will be starting his journey soon.... so it's back to work for them.  Congratulations!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment