The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20, 2012




Sirens, police cars, fire trucks, jet skis and a helicopter overhead were our early morning wake up call.  Apparently, this morning (around 1A.M.) a group of kids, after celebrating most of the night on the beach, decided to go for a swim out to Flat Island (the flat island on the left side of the picture).  When the group awoke at sunrise, they discovered one of their party was not with them.   That is when the Search Team was called in.  The obvious place to start looking was on the beach and in the waters, but the searchers also had to walk and forage through all the backyards for at least a one mile stretch as well.  By the time I finished my walk and was heading home nothing had been discovered.   
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment