The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, November 30, 2012

November 21, 2012




Thanksgiving Eve.  The boys are not only helping to prepare the Imu, but Sam and fellow scout Luke are preparing this turkey!  They eventually removed the innards and wrapped the bird in ti leaves in order to get the perfectly steamed turkey.  We go back in the morning to dig up the pit and remove all the wonderful dishes.
Waimanalo, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment