The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16, 2012




The internet was abuzz all day today regarding the closing down of Hostess Bakery.  Sad, devastating news for America -- that would be sarcasm there.  I'm not worried.  We make our own baked goods.  And they're so much better in so many ways!  Bye bye Twinkies!!!  I never really was a fan anyway.
On a much brighter note -- Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mother-in-Law!!! 
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment