The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 12, 2011




Our small first party (78 guests) at the new house was this evening.  It turned out to be a magical Greek themed night with deep blue skies and not a drop of rain in sight.  Here's a snapshot of the backyard set up just as the guest were arriving.  Drinks and cocktail tables under a canopy of twinkling lights.  The menu was Greek salad, spanikopita, kephtedes with tsatziki sauce, naan and hummus, lemon dill orzo pasta with artichoke hearts, mini creme puffs and dark chocolate cherry brownies.  Amazing food done up by GinnyBerries....  Thank you!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment