The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011




Today was a day of many important milestones within our community.  Happy 236th Birthday to the United States Navy!  This day marks the end of a year long celebration of the 100th year of Naval Aviation.  Of those 100 years, 50 of them have seen the mighty P-3 Orion patrolling the worlds skies and seas.  More significant to us here at Kaneohe Bay, we celebrated the Changing of Command from Captain David Cutter to Captain Chris Ramsden for Command Patrol and Reconnaissance Wing 2.
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment