The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 16, 2011




I had a lot of fun, active and humorous shots today, but I like this one best.  The Ramsden, St. Laurent and Cutter families rented 2 Fiesta boats and headed out to the sandbar for the afternoon.  Here are the three Grandmas taking their turn on the paddle board.  They weren't fighting, pushing and knocking each other off the board the way the kids do.  Very civilized.  All three ladies comment about how the Hawaiian waters are not exactly like the New England Coastal waters.....  I'd say that's was the understatement of the day.
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment