The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14, 2012




Nice... a shot of my dirty, messy kitchen.  Well, besides being Pi day it's also Zach's 15th birthday!   Birthday tradition with our family is the celebrating person gets to choose any special meal (within reason) which I will do my best to prepare.  Zach wanted a Belgian feast so I've got the large Doner Kebab on the spit (Set it and Forget it), frites in the 1st boil bath (hot fryer bath comes next!) and baguette in the background.  I'm trying a new recipe for his 'cake'.  It's a combo of chocolate chip cookies, oreo and brownie.... sounds, smells and looks scrumptious!!! Can't wait to try it with some vanilla ice cream.   Happy Birthday Zachary!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment