The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

March 28, 2012




It was the perfect day for being out on the water.  The boys had sailing and I didn't have any excuses.  Besides, Angela said she was going to go paddling, so I thought I would join her.  We paddled all the way over to the mouth of the Kaneohe Yacht Club, in and around the bay, then back to the marina.  Since the boys weren't back in from sailing when we returned, I decided to soak up some more sunshine out on the water and to leisurely float around near the mangroves.
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment