The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

March 3, 2012




All these months of posting beautiful Hawaii pictures and I haven't yet shown the most recognizable!  Yes, this is the Bird of Paradise with a little Gold Dust Day Gecko peeking over the petals.  Quite fitting for today as it is a magnificent, paradise like day.... sunny and warm with a light breeze.   It's perfect for our friends Sean and Diana Bartlett visiting us from Anacortes, WA.  We'll enjoy traditional Kalua pork, sticky rice, sweet potatoes, fresh tropical fruit, taro bread and haupia.  Pupus, Mai tais and Longboards on the front lanai first!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment