The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

March 17, 2012




Regatta Day at Marine Corps Base Hawaii marina!   We hosted the Hawaii Youth Sailing Association #2 Regatta at our marina with a total of 40 young racers from around the island out on the water.  PLENTY of chop in the waves, wind in the sails, spray in the face, capsizing, death rolling and turtling of boats and sun kissed cheeks.  A perfect day for sailing!  From our house, Jordan was on the rescue/assist boat, I was on the official committee, Sam (sail #2) placed 3rd for the C4 division, Nate (sail #1) place 1st for C3 division and Zach (sail #3) placed 1st for C2 division.  Must be the lucky Irish in them.  An Awesome (sunburned) day on the water!
Also a quick shout Happy Birthday for my nephew (cousin really) Matthew... Happy 15!
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment