The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 24, 2012




It's a scouting kind of weekend here.  Zach and Nate started the day volunteering their time to help on a fellow Boy Scout's Eagle project.  They built and installed benches, planted some garden beds and installed a solar light for the flag pole.  Lots of digging, lifting, moving and fun!  Now we're off to the North Shore for some Cub Scout camping and a Pinewood Derby race!
Kaneohe, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment