The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March 27, 2012




This was taken in the super early hours of the morning.  I was waiting to post in case something else came up.  Lots of other shots did present themselves to me, but I still kept coming back to this one.   Through the lens of my camera the sliver moon was very clear with Venus in the lower corner.  Not in this frame but also visible in the night sky was Jupiter.  The interesting aspect for me is that I couldn't focus this well with the naked eye, so my camera helps to make it much more spectacular.
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment