The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3, 2011




I haven't experienced rain like this since we left Belgium!  I had the pleasure of driving my husband over to the Honolulu airport this morning for an early flight to faraway lands.  He's got the Chappy with him (newly promoted!) so they all, of course, got upgraded to Business class....being frequent travelers might helped too!  Now, if I just had Chaps with me for the return trip to the base, I might have had a shorter wait to enter the base.  Heightened security measures means longer wait time.....
Honolulu, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment