The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011




Stress fracture to the left foot.  What a great way to start the summer!  Dave wants me to note this happened while I was on a regular run in my Vibram 5-finger shoes.  It's true, that's when it happened.  I mentioned this to my Doc and she says it has nothing to do with it.  She then went on to say these things just happen as we get older.  Thanks, I feel so much better now.
Kailua, Hawaii

1 comment:

  1. I think I've got a stress fracture in my foot after the last pregnancy when I still was carrying 30 pounds and decided to start my attack on my weight with a 5 mile run. Doh! - somedays it hurts more than other days. I haven't gone to a doctor for it, just try to rest. Right now being pregnant I'm not doing any high impact stuff and I don't notice it, maybe it's better? Take it easy and hope you heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete