The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011




After my workout and waxing Maggie the Super Honda, I decided to work on a project solely for me.  My beach mat had started fraying a needed to either be repaired or thrown out.  Since I had yards of this material in my scrap stack (thank you Jordan!) I went with the repair route.  With the mat stitched up in some stylish beachy material, I figured I was on a roll and just whipped up a new tote bag large enough to haul my wares.  Now Dave wants a matching mat!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment