The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November 29, 2011




The big guys had a Court of Honor for Boy Scouts this evening.  I've done a picture of this type of event before, but this one is was bit different.  All year long the adult leaders have been assisting these young men in transitioning their troop from parent lead to scout lead.  This was the first Court of Honor run solely by the guys.  Here Zach is awarding 2 Merit Badges to his younger brother Nate.  Zach then made a quick turn and had the same Merit Badges presented to him.  It's heartwarming to watch them shifting into adulthood.  Congrats and keep up the good work!
Kaneohe, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment