The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, November 25, 2011

November 25, 2011




This weekend we have our boat tied up to the transit pier rather than on our mooring buoy so that we can get some work done on her.  We are hoping to get her named officially so that we can sail her!  Until then, no sailing... and no pictures of her either.  We wouldn't want to make King Neptune angry!  While I was sitting on the dock waiting for Dave and Nate to tow her in I got some pictures of the sealife growing along and around the side of the docks. Very pretty corals,  flowing anemone and little stripey fish.
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment