The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012




Happy 10th Birthday Samuel!  Chocolate chip, peanut butter oreo brownie cake with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the birthday celebration dessert.  Basically, my entire daily caloric allowance all in one dish!  It just means I need to spend more time on the water.  Anyway... now all of my children are in double digits.
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment