The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 25, 2012




This is probably the most school-like we've EVER been since we started home schooling many years ago!  Usually, I let them sit wherever they are most comfortable to work on their studies. For some reason today they all had some sort of writing to do that required my assistance.   So here they sit in my kitchen so I can go from one to the other with ease.
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment