The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 8, 2012




Sam and I had a Cub Scout campout last night.  In the rain.  As morning dawned, the sun came out, the birds were singing and all was right with the world.  After breakfast and flags we had some "Leave No Trace" training, moved out for a 3 mile hike on the beach and trash pick-up, then headed back to the campsite for some den time, games and fun!  Here are my guys playing some 1-hand touch football in the rubberized pit.   It was a fantastic scouting day!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment