The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, September 28, 2012

September 28, 2012




I woke to dark, rain laden clouds rolling in overhead.  After a quick walk with the pups.... rainy, clean skies I like, but soggy, smelly dogs I don't care too much for.... I decided to whip up a breakfast of warm apple cider and English lemon-yogurt cakes.  The boys were, to say the least, quite pleased to stumble from their cozy beds and get the day started.   First lesson of the day.... just because one dozen muffins are made does not mean one dozen muffins need to be eaten in a single sitting.  We're still working on this one. 
Kailua, Hawaii 

No comments:

Post a Comment