The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27, 2012




We broke from our normal (if you can even call it that!) school routine to go on base and watch the Blue Angels practice.  They were zigging, zagging, dipping and darting all around the brilliant blue sky.  For most of the morning the sun was so bright.   I just love how the sun rays work their way into this photo!  After about an hour, we decided we needed some lunch and to finish up the classroom work so we headed back home.  Our timing was perfect because it started raining soon after we packed up in the car.
Kaneohe, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment