The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 29, 2012




This sweet, delicate beauty is quite deceptive.  The little purple flowers are very cute, but the green nubs are like burrs that snag onto anything that brushes by.  I am constantly pulling them off my longer clothes, my ankles and calves and wheedling or yanking them out of Remi and Levi's hair.   And it's never just one here and one there... it's dozens and dozens everywhere!  Even the plant stem has sticky hairy-like villa that seems to velcro to my arms when I pull the plants out by the root.  Be gone you nasty weed!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment