The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13, 2011




Once again, out on the water with some of the girls.  Fun!  It was the last time we will sail with our good friend (and the kid's amazing sailing instructor) Donna.  She and her husband are heading back to the DC area... very sad here.  On the bright side, we had a beautiful morning on the water.  Well, except for the 15 minutes in a rain squall as we were rounding Coconut Island.  We had a good laugh when Karen started singing the opening song for Gilligan's Island.... the show was filmed on and around the little island.  R.I.P. Sherwood Schwartz.  Fair winds and following seas to Donna and her family.
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment