The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011




Looks like a good start to another day in Paradise!  Today is a day for being on the water.  The boys have sail racing class, so I thought it was time for me to get the Ramsden family (minus the dad because he's learning the new job) out in the sea kayaks.
A shout out of  'Thanks' to last nights dinner guests for tolerating my later than usual dinner service.  It was wonderful to catch up with friends from long ago!  Safe travels to the Cramer family as they venture home to DC.
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment