The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, July 29, 2011

July 29, 2011




This is a week with lots of entertaining.  Earlier in the week we hosted a sit down dinner with several friends.  This evening we have another dinner with visiting Japanese Navy members.  Although we aren't hosting tonights soiree, we are have a pre gathering at our house.  Here's a snapshot of what I've whipped up.  Prosciutto, hazelnut and onion stuffed mushroom caps and framboise pots de creme.  Bon appetit!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment