The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 2, 2011




I snapped this shot of Kaneohe Bay as we were returning from a camping night at the Pupukea Boy Scout Camp.  Zach and Nate had a fabulously productive Boy Scout activity packed week with their troop and several others from around the island.  On our return, we were discussing how today marks the 1 year anniversary of our arrival to Hawaii.  Technically, the kids and I flew out of Amsterdam at 11:00 am on the 1st of July and landed in Honolulu at 11:25 pm that same day.  Since we didn't get to Kailua until after midnight on the 2nd of July, we've decided to count today as the official celebratory day.
Kailua, Hawaii  

No comments:

Post a Comment