The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 23, 2011




Our long time friends, the Ramsden family, arrived last night.  They are moving to the island from Washington DC and will be replacing us sometime next year.  To help with their jet lag, we decided to take them out on a couple of boats to the sandbar for some fun in the sun!  The last time all of these kids were together was when both families met up in the British Virgin Islands.  They all have grown up so much, but are still such kids in the water!
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment