The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9, 2011




Since moving to Hawaii last year, the boys have been building a robust business in the pet care field.  Dave and I are allergic to cats and dogs and just can't have them in our home.  Plus, we have a tendency to move about every 18 to 24 months and that's hard on a pet.  Anyway, the boys have charges all over the neighborhood whom they happily and lovingly care for whenever needed.  This is Dobie.  He's a Dachshund who thinks he's a Great Dane!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment