The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012





Around here, we take sun protection seriously.  That includes covering the smackers!  The two biggest problems I run into though are 1) the dryer and 2) the dogs.  Now, these lips balms don't have a problem with washing machine, but the dryer turns them in to liquid which then gets all over the closest garment or towel.  Sometimes, I catch them before they make the jump from washer to dryer but not as often as I would like.  The pups on the other hand, destroy the case and then proceed to eat the innards.  There's no real mess except a few pieces of mangled barely identifiable plastic.  Alas, I think these little EOS eggs are a good solution.  They're too large to fit discretely or comfortably in a pocket, therefore don't get left in the shorts or suits.  The egg shape also keeps the pups from getting a decent bite on them and they don't even pop open.  Cool.  Best of all, the boys like them and coat their lips on a regular basis.   And that's really the whole purpose of these things!  Apparently, they are a desired item in care packages as well.  
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment