The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25, 2012




This is a tree in the neighborhood that I walk by once, sometimes twice a day when I'm out with the pups.  I'm always wondering what caused this tree to grow out and so low to the ground rather than up as most trees would?  I don't think there is anyone around still from when this tree was a young sapling so I'll never really know.  It's a good place to take a quick rest and ponder this question.....
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment