The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 5, 2012




Errands day.  Jordan and I spent most of the day in and around Honolulu taking care of business.  Her tourist passport had expired, needed renewing and could only be done at the downtown library.  The process wasn't as bad as it could have been and only took 30 minutes.  That's got to be a record for us!  Dropped Ruby the Volvo off for a service appointment at her spa, hit the Ala Moana Mall for a few necessary purchases..... and finally, a croissant and espresso to finish out the afternoon.   As I was driving home (in a freshly rejuvenated Ruby) I spotted this address "monument" and immediately decided every business should have one!  It makes it SO easy to find whatever address you're seeking!
Honolulu, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment