The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 28, 2012




Remember that show "America's Funniest Home Videos" where every once in a while they would run a clip of some big backwoods guys who would tie one end of a rope to a tree stump and the other end to a bumper of some souped up 4 wheel drive truck and then take off like bandits?  They were so funny because the bumper usually would come clean off the truck while the stump stayed firmly planted in the ground.  That's the vision I had running through my head and really what I was expecting here with Dave doing the Hawaiian version, so.... I grabbed my camera to document the comedic occasion.   Alas, he successfully removed all the shrubbery remains without losing the bumper.  The rope did snap a couple of times, but that wasn't very entertaining.  The neighbors sure got a kick out of it!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment