The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10, 2012




Since Sam and I are heading to the North Shore for Cub Scout camp this afternoon, the boys decided they needed to get an early start with the water balloon festivities.  While I was in Oregon last month, I picked up for each boy a jumbo pack (1500 count) of biodegradable colored water balloons with filler nozzle.  Here Zach and Sam are throwing and smashing water bombs across the yard.  Not in the picture is Nate, who was lobbing stealth grenades and sprinting away before the others could catch him.  Summer time fun!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment