The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29, 2012




Yesterday morning while running errands and dropping off Jordan at the base marina, Sam spotted this new (to us) Marines helicopter.  Since he was so excited about seeing it before his brothers got to lay eyes on it, I had to go back today to get a picture.  The AH-1Z Super Cobra/Viper helicopter is called upon when Marines need firepower from the air!  For some really cool information about this aircraft go to http://www.marines.com/operating-forces/equipment/aircraft/ah-1z-cobra.  Since these guys are not brand new, I think they are here for the upcoming RIMPAC exercise that will start in just a few days.  So exciting!!!
Kaneohe, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment