The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 11, 2012




Cub Scout resident camp had us starting the day in the pool.  Here are some of the Webelos scouts (Ty, Lucas and Sam) sitting with their Boy Scout den chief (Jake) waiting for the instructor.  These guys earned their swimming belt loop, swimming pin and Aquanaut activity badge before finally climbing out of the pool and hitting the showers.  Great job boys!  The rest of the day was filled with science and nature activities, then rifle and archery.  Awesome fun at camp on the North Shore.
Pupukea, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment