The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 30, 2012




Another action packed day today.  I started early with disassembling one of my old, stained and worn out family room chairs.  What I thought would take about 3 hours per chair turned into 7 hours for a single chair.  Whew, upholstery work is tedious and time consuming!  A couple of much needed and welcomed breaks broke up the long hours.  Zach and Nate came home from a week of camping at Pupukea with their Boy Scout troop. They had loads of fun but were stinky, filthy and tired.  Then later, the groomer called to say she had an opening for Remi and Levi.... so, off they went!  In this shot, I meant only to show off the before and after of my chairs, but the pups decided they wanted in the picture.  They look so cute!
Kailua, Hawaii   

No comments:

Post a Comment