The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, June 4, 2012

June 3, 2012




Another 15+ miles for Day 3 on the trails.  I ran light with no camera, water or food.  We just made sure we hooked up with Bub on the river for refueling.   I think this was my most favorite day because the terrain varied greatly, from wide logging roads to narrow rocky cliff huggers to meadows, over countless wooden bridges and through tall treed forests.  It also reminded me of the trails I love so much in Bremerton, Anacortes and Whidbey Island.  The icing on the cake was the lunch spread Bub had waiting for us at the boat launch end point.   This was the sunset as we were heading back up to Portland for the night.
Somewhere on Interstate 5 in Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment