The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8, 2012




The pups and I start each morning at 5:30am with a half mile stroll through the neighborhood to wake up and stretch out our legs.  The past few mornings I've neglected to take my camera with me (probably because I'm still trying to get the sleep out of my eyes!) and missed some glorious sunrises on the mountain range.  This morning I set it out with the leashes so I wouldn't miss it.  Yet again, another beautiful morning.  What a great way to start the day!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment