The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, June 4, 2012

May 31, 2012




I received one of the sweetest good morning greetings from the most adorable little guys this morning.  My awesome sister-in-law, Demetria, picked me up at the Portland airport the night before after touching down just shy of midnight.  Dee, my brother Dave and I then stayed up into the wee hours of the morning chatting and catching up.  After catching a few winks, these two cutie pies woke me up to have breakfast with them.  What a treat!
Vancouver, Washington 

No comments:

Post a Comment