The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12, 2012




This is one of the flowers currently in bloom in the yard.  I love the flower in a flower bud.  Delicate white or light green with a simple pink line then,  POW!  scarlet red!  I'm sure many of you think I live in a jungle from all the post I've done about the plants around my house.  It feels that way sometimes, but really most of the plants are compact and/or are on the perimeter of our property.  Some are on the neighboring lots and hang over ours.  Anyway.... this plants IS in my side yard tucked up under another big bush.  It happens to be spreading though.....  We'll watch and see where around the house it's heading next!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment