The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 26, 2012




Zach and Nate helped fellow Boy Scout, Aaron, with his Eagle project today.  They got to sweep, rake, clear, pressure wash, tape and paint at the United Methodist Church parking lot.  The task at hand seemed somewhat daunting until 17 young men took tool to task.  The project was finished in less than four hours and the boys were enjoying some pizza while admiring their handywork before parents could arrive.  Helpful eager scouts and a well organized plan made for a very successful project.  Nicely done, Aaron!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment