The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29, 2012




There's a brush fire on the back side of Kalaheo High School.  It butts up to BLM land and then on to H3 highway, so there are few to no houses in harms way, but it's awfully early in the season for a big brush fire like this.  The news is saying H3 highway is closed so the firefighters can try to control and push back the blaze from that standpoint.  Several places are being evacuated due to heavy smoke.  What we need is rain and for the winds to settle down.
Kaneohe, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment