The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, May 25, 2012

May 25, 2012




"No, we haven't finished school yet.   We have about another month."  I've lost track of how many times I've said this in the past couple of weeks.   I'm not complaining because I do appreciate the genuine interest in our home schooling schedule.  We started later than most people due to a move, change of job position, visitors,  nice weather and well... we just didn't want to start school when everyone else was.  We we're too busy enjoying life to hunker down and get serious.  We're now working extra hard and for longer spells so we can complete our year.  We're ready to get to the business of summer fun!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment