The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Friday, May 18, 2012

May 18, 2012




Yep, out on the water again today.  Angela and I paddled over to the mouth of the Kaneohe Yacht Club and then back to our marina.  We got a great show for our "Out in Nature" Stand Up Paddle adventure.  Along the way we saw a turtle pop up his head and wave a flipper, too many red wormy sea cucumbers in the sand flats to count, a couple of manta ray float underneath our boards, several different kinds of colorful fish dart away, many jumping fish all around us and a flock of birds skimming the water in search of the small (slower) fish as tasty morsels.  Behind us was the usual flight pattern, with the P-3 practicing approaches and landings.
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii  

No comments:

Post a Comment