The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012




The great mango hunter!  I had climbed up about 15 feet into one of the trees to secure myself for searching and grabbing.  The boys stood on the balcony outside the apartment and guided me to where the largest and ripest mangoes were located.  Once the finger hooks were around the fruit all I had to do was tug lightly until it dropped into the basket.  It was some good teamwork and we'll be able to have a fresh tropical fruit salad along side our gazpacho for dinner this evening!
Kailua, Hawaii

1 comment:

  1. great teamworking with your boys, and fun to see a picture of you!

    ReplyDelete