The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012




Guard dogs?  No, not really.  They are just trying to avoid the extra boys at our house.  Last night we hosted a farewell bash for several of the young guys who are leaving the island this summer.  A dozen boys hanging out at the house eating pizza, chips and jell-o, drinking too much soda, playing video and computer games, watching movies, running around outside, laughing and having fun.  Until 3 a.m. when we finally had to throw the wet towel on them and tell them to hit the rack.  Anyway, the puppies like kids, but at this point, late in the morning, they were ready for their normal, peaceful house back.  This spot was the farthest they could get from the central game station/boy convergence zone upstairs.  Oh, and correct... I now need to go to the commissary.  There's no food left in the house.
Kailua, Hawaii 

No comments:

Post a Comment