The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012




Cleaning day.  Not really my favorite, but necessary.  While I was in the back of the house scrubbing floors the pups decided to explore the new furniture arrangement.  Here they are, caught in the act of having jumped all over the living room chairs and sofa to perch themselves up on the counter stools.  I bet they thought they were going to find something good to snack on.  Sorry boys, just stale crumbs!
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment