The purpose of this page is to challenge me to open my eyes and truly see the world which surrounds me. So often we trudge though our daily routine, too busy or preoccupied to notice the little miracles happening all around us. I hope to capture, through the lens of a camera, glimpses of my sometimes mundane but glorious little world. I will attempt to post one snapshot each day to share with you. Enjoy!

Monday, October 29, 2012

October 29, 2012




Our latest baking endeavor is bagel making.  We all love bagels and decided it was time to learn the fine details of creating the perfect bagel.  This is our 2nd attempt batch.  It's just as good as the first round was, but I remembered to take a picture this time.  Our recipe makes only 8 bagels so we'll call that a small batch and set up for a large (double) batch next time.
Kailua, Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment